Do you have interest in Joining Nigerian Navy dssc? Do you want to become one of those that will be selected for Nigerian Navy direct Short service course recruitment 2018? If yes, then this A-Z guide will help you understand mode of application, recruitment requirements and application registration closing date.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 | How to Apply for Nigerian Navy DSSC.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
General Requirements for Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Navy DSSC 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Nigerian Navy DSSC form?
- Is the Nigerian Navy DSSC 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018 start?
- I need Nigerian Nigerian Navy DSSC updates, etc.
- Is Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitments Real for 2018 etc.
How to Apply for Nigerian Navy Dssc Recruitment 2018-2019 Form?
If you wants to get the Nigerian navy direct short service course recruitment 2018, then you have to visit Nigeria Navy Portal at: http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com