The Management of the Bayero University Kano (BUK) has commenced the sale of the Part-Time Programme Admission Form for 2017/2018 academic session.
This is to inform the general public that online sale of the Bayero University, Kano, School of Continuing Education application forms for the 2017/2018 Academic Session has Commenced.
1. B.Sc. Accounting
2. B.A. (Ed) Adult Education
3. B.A. Arabic
4. B.A. (Ed) Arabic
5. B.Sc. Banking and Finance
6. B.Sc. Business Administration
7. B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
8. B.Sc. (Ed) Economics
9. B.Sc. Economics
10. B.A. (Ed) English
11. B.A. English
12. B.Sc. Geography
13. B.Sc. (Ed) Geography
14. B.A. (Ed) Hausa
15. B.A. Hausa
16. B.Sc. Health Education
17. B.Sc. International Relations
18. B.A. Islamic Studies
19. B.A. (Ed) Islamic Studies
20. B.LS. Library Science
21. B.Sc. Mass Communication
22. B.Sc. Mathematics
23. B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
24. B. Nursing Science
25. B.Sc. Public Admin
Goto the Bayero University website and click on the Part-Time Degree Application Exercise link. On the 2017/2018 Part-Time Degree Application Exercise Click on the Register Tab on the left navigation panel to go to the Create an Account Page.
2. (Create Account) At the Create an Account page, create an account by providing your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Personal Email and Personal GSM Phone Number and choose your password and clicking on the Create Account button. A username will automatically be generated for you, please take note of the username and password as you need them for subsequent steps of the application process. Please also take not of the Email and GSM Number you supplied during creating the account, as they are used with together with the username to recover forgotten password.
3. (Log In) Return to the Login Page and login with your username and password to fill in the various sections of your application process.
4. (Programme Selection) Choose the programme you are applying for.
5. (Update Profile) Provide personal, sponsorship and next-of-kin information.
6. (O/A Levels Qualifications) Provide/Update your O/A levels qualifications, O levels not more than 2 sittings and A levels not more than 3 settings.
7. (Schools & Qualifications) Provide the schools/colleges attended as well as the academic qualifications obtains, you can provide a maximum of 3 (three) schools/colleges and maximum of 3 (three) academic qualifications.
8. (Employment Info) Indicate whether employed or not. If employed, provide your current employment information – Employer, Position and Date of Appointment.
9. (Additional Info) Provide additional information, which include maximum of 3 researches and maximum of 3 publications.
10. (BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF)) Generate your BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF). The BUKPPF includes information need to make payment through the Remita e-Payments platform. Refer to the Payment Procedure documentation for an in-depth look on the payment procedure.
11. (Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Used) After successfully generated BUKPPF and using the Remita e-Payments platform ( www.remita.net ) a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number is generated for you. The RRR uniquely ties your payment to your application account, after obtaining your RRR login to your application account and submit the RRR used for payment. Note that submitting the RRR in the application portal is not tied to your actual payment.
12. (Acknowledgment/Application Form) After your payment is verified, you can print your acknowledgment/application form. Note that only those that have printed the application form are considered for admission. Keep your application form safe, the form will be needed during the collection of admission letters and during registration.
Please note that:
You must complete steps 1 through Step 10 before making payment.
Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number is very important. You must make sure you quote it correctly whenever and wherever your are using it.
Please allow 24 to 48 hours for payment validation and processing.
For any enquiries and/or complains please make sure to quote your username, BUKPPF-ID, RRR, Form Number.
Please for enquiries and/or complaints send an e-m@il to: